The Best Laminate Flooring Selection in Natick
Enjoy the same luxurious look and feel of hard surface flooring without breaking your budget. Get the look of hardwood, stone, or ceramic with laminate flooring from Flooring America Design Center. Laminate flooring gives you the appearance of high-end flooring with a smaller price tag. Our mission is to help you find a lovely laminate floor that adds practical charm to your home. Tell us about your current themes or new interior design plans. We match your tastes, preferences, and performance needs to a laminate flooring product that best suits your living space. Whether you like the look of timeless hardwood, chic stone, or classic ceramic, there is a laminate product that complements your decor. Visit our showroom in Natick, MA, for our laminate selection and installation services.
Types of Laminate Flooring
We are committed to bringing our customers affordable, high-performing flooring options that look amazing. Every home or business has a different sense of design, so we offer a wide variety of laminate flooring to match any space. We proudly carry two types of laminate - laminate wood flooring and laminate tile flooring. Whichever you choose, both tile-look flooring and wood-look flooring are ideal choices you will love for years to come. Learn more about the laminate flooring styles:
- Laminate Wood Flooring: If you dream of beautiful oak floors but your lifestyle and budget are incompatible, wood laminate flooring is the perfect substitute. This flooring combines the look and feel of natural wood with all the benefits of laminate flooring.
- Laminate Tile Flooring: While traditional tile flooring is an elegant addition to any project, many customers find tile laminate flooring better meets their budget and functional needs. Tile laminate is a popular choice for bathrooms, offering the tile aesthetic with a waterproof & scratch-proof seal. We also offer laminate tile flooring that looks like stone and slate!
How is Laminate Made?
Laminate offers a solid appearance and contains four distinct layers. It is manufactured with a base that protects against moisture and a core that withstands heavy foot traffic and everyday wear and tear. Two methods are used in manufacturing laminate flooring: direct and high-pressure. Both methods produce gorgeous flooring in various colors and patterns, resembling wood and stone. Stunning and resilient laminate flooring is made using one of these processes:
- The direct-pressure method fuses all four laminate layers simultaneously. This method makes the most affordable and common types of laminate flooring.
- The high-pressure method fuses laminate’s layers one at a time with higher amounts of weighted pressure and heat to produce the most durable forms of laminate flooring, making it ideal for commercial spaces.
The Difference Between Luxury Vinyl & Laminate Flooring
While laminate and vinyl flooring have many similarities, there are also some major differences. Both flooring types are affordable, durable, and available in numerous colors and styles. The key difference between the two is that laminate is manufactured with a strong core made from wood composites bonded with resins. This makes it a harder, stronger surface than luxury vinyl.
What Are The Benefits of Laminate?
The benefits of laminate flooring are nearly endless. Laminate has become a favorite for active households as an impressive and convincing alternative to high-end floorings such as hardwood and tile. We only carry laminate flooring from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, so you don’t have to worry. These brands include Mohawk, Mannington, Shaw Floors, and more. Our top-quality laminate flooring is because it is:
- Manufactured to be highly durable and resilient.
- Hygienic and easy to keep clean.
- Realistically mimics hardwood and tile.
- Scratch and water-resistant.
- Affordable and less expensive than its traditional alternatives.
- Comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Professional Laminate Installation
You just found and purchased your favorite laminate floors Now, who will install it? Instead of spending the time and resources looking for a qualified installer, use our professional laminate flooring installation service. Our flooring contractors have the skills and experience to properly install laminate floors in your home. In addition, we guarantee the quality of our products and services. If you are unhappy with your new floors for any reason, just call us within 30 days of your installation. We’ll replace it with flooring of equal value. That is our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee! Enjoy fast, affordable, professional flooring installation that ensures your complete satisfaction.
Contact us to learn more about our laminate flooring selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Natick, MA, and the surrounding communities.