Luxury Vinyl Flooring in Natick, MA
Don’t let old and outdated floors detract from your home any longer. Improve the look and feel of your home while increasing property value with vibrant new luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl plank flooring. Flooring America Design Center offers the largest inventory of luxury vinyl flooring in the area. At our showroom in Natick, MA, you can browse our vinyl choices that come in various colors, patterns, textures, and cuts, giving you endless possibilities to match your style. When you buy our waterproof vinyl flooring, you get both functionality and beauty, along with a soft feeling underfoot. We believe the two should always go together and are happy to work with you to find your perfect floor and install it for you with our team of certified professionals. We offer comprehensive services ranging from product selection and custom measurements through final installation. Stop by our showroom today to view our product samples and chat with our flooring experts!
What Types of Luxury Vinyl Are There?
There are two types of luxury vinyl, luxury vinyl plank (LVP) and luxury vinyl tile (LVT). These high-performance materials are exceptionally resilient due to their layered compositions. Either vinyl flooring type is made from several wear layers beneath a resistant vinyl surface designed to stand up strong to even the heaviest foot traffic. Learn more about our luxury vinyl selection:
- LVP is a budget-friendly hardwood alternative made using advanced photographic technology that results in beautiful decorative layers with authentic-looking grain and whirl patterns that replicate your favorite types of hardwood.
- LVT mimics the look of porcelain, ceramic, and natural stone tile. Still, it is a comfier alternative that is softer underfoot and is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, and other high-moisture areas of your home.
Why Should I Choose Luxury Vinyl Flooring?
There are so many reasons why you should choose luxury vinyl. Not only is it beautiful, but it is durable, too. We know that the quality of your floors matters. That’s why we only carry luxury vinyl from the best brands in the industry, including Core Elements, Galvanite, Genua, Baroque Flooring, Karndean, and many more. By only carrying top-quality luxury vinyl, we can provide you with a flooring solution with many benefits. Learn more about our vinyl selection’s many benefits:
- Luxury vinyl is made from waterproof materials that can withstand moisture and standing water, making it ideal for kitchens, basements, and bathrooms.
- Luxury vinyl is a tough surface that can withstand even the heaviest foot traffic and roughest wear and tear. It typically comes with a protective layer resistant to scratching, scuffing, chipping, and cracking.
- It’s easy to keep clean, and maintenance won’t take much of your time
- Vinyl is built to last and can withstand heavy foot traffic, high amounts of pressure, and can be used throughout your home.
How Do I Keep My New Luxury Vinyl Floors Clean?
Our luxury vinyl flooring is strong enough to withstand spilling, wear and tear, accidents, and more. This makes it the perfect flooring for active families with pets and kids. Luxury vinyl is a waterproof flooring solution that can resist high-moisture environments like bathrooms and laundry rooms. Before using a cleaning product that may contain harsh chemicals that could damage your new luxury vinyl floors, we recommend reviewing your new floor’s warranty. Spills and liquids do not match our luxury vinyl, making no-stress cleaning and maintenance. Regular cleaning can be performed by:
- Regular sweeping or vacuuming to remove any dust and debris from the floor.
- Weekly wet mopping for a deeper clean.
Professional Luxury Vinyl Installation
Once you’ve chosen your new floors, schedule luxury vinyl flooring installation with our team of professional and dedicated installers. Our experienced team will remove your old flooring, properly prepare the subfloor, and install your new flooring, so it looks and functions great for many years. Installing luxury vinyl yourself could result in unevenly placed tiles or planks, peeling vinyl layers, or even cracked vinyl leading to moisture seeping through and causing water damage to your subfloor. Our team displays a proven track record of success, backed by some of the best warranties in the industry, including our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. Should you find yourself unhappy with our work or your new floor, give us a call within 30 days of your installation, and we will gladly replace your floors with a similar model at no additional charge to you.
Contact us to learn more about our luxury vinyl flooring selection and installation services. We proudly customers in Natick, MA, and the surrounding communities.